top of page
You have the right to vote in Indiana if
(1) You are both a US citizen and a resident of Indiana;
(2) You will be at least 18 years of age on or before the next general or municipal election (November 5, 2023);
(3) You are not currently in prison after being convicted of a crime;
(4) You have lived in the precinct where you vote for at least 30 days prior to the election; and
(5) You are registered to vote.
Register or check your registration here.
You must have a government-issued photo ID. You may obtain one at your local BMV.
Voter Registration: Headliner
bottom of page